National Executive Committee
The National Executive Committee (NEC) consists of various officers elected from our membership. The committee works at a national level to promote volunteering and best practice in volunteer management within the NHS and Healthcare.
We do not employ staff. Our National Executive Committee (NEC) is made up of people who have an interest in volunteer management, either as a current or previous VSM, and who dedicate their time to NAVSM.
The NEC operates in an open manner and is accountable to its membership. If you would like to find out more about the NEC, are interested in standing for election, or wish to discuss a particular issue, then please contact one of the NEC officers on the contact link below or their Bio link to find out more about them.
- CHAIR - Louise Mabley Contact
- VICE CHAIR - Sally Dyson Contact
- HONORARY TREASURER - Claire Goldsmith Contact
- HONORARY SECRETARY - Carol O'Reilly Contact
- MINUTE SECRETARY - Julia Eldridge Contact
- eNEWS EDITOR - Karen Bush. Contact
- SEMINAR TEAM LEADER - Carol Rawlings Contact
- MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY - Joanna Rapson Contact
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR - VACANT Contact
- WEBSITE CO-ORDINATOR - Stephen Osgathorp Contact