National Executive Committee
The National Executive Committee (NEC) consists of various officers elected from our membership. The committee works at a national level to promote volunteering and best practice in volunteer management within the NHS and healthcare.
We do not employ staff. Our National Executive Committee (NEC) is made up of people who have an interest in volunteer management, either as a current or previous VSM, and who dedicate their time to NAVSM.
The NEC operates in an open manner and is accountable to its membership. If you would like to find out more about the NEC, are interested in standing for election, or wish to discuss a particular issue, then please contact one of the NEC officers.
- CHAIR - Louise Mabley Contact
- VICE CHAIR - Vacant Contact
- HONORARY TREASURER - Claire Goldsmith Contact
- HONORARY SECRETARY - Carol O'Reilly Contact
- MINUTE SECRETARY - Julia Eldridge Contact
- PROJECTS OFFICER - Mandy Cleaver Contact
- PROJECTS OFFICER - Sally Knights Contact
- eNEWS EDITOR - Carol Rawlings Contact
- MEMBERSHIP SECRETARY - Joanna Rapson Contact
- TRAINING AND DEVELOPMENT ADVISOR - Karen Bush Contact Karen
- SEMINAR TEAM LEADER - Pat Wilson Contact
- WEBSITE CO-ORDINATOR - Stephen Osgathorp Contact